Shipping & Delivery
Most items are shipped the same day when we receive your order and payment.
- We use Italy Post and general post for most international orders and target shipping time is 3-10 working days for all international locations. If you need your items in a hurry then let us know when ordering and we can quote accordingly.
- Actual delivery times may vary depending on the carrier in your own country.
- We welcome international orders. You should be able to shop, checkout and securely pay online from any international location easily and without complication when shopping with us. We share your frustration when using other websites that fall down before completing orders after you’ve spent time carefully selecting the chosen products! We’ve worked hard to provide a solution that works and is stable yet simple to use.
- Only very occasionally, items may take longer to dispatch so please allow up to 28 days for delivery – we’ll let you know if there’s a delay in dispatch. If you think the item is delayed, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
- Shipping cost for international orders is calculated by weight. Click “Calculate shipping and handling” within the shopping cart to display shipping cost of the product(s) to your location.
Hometown Italy’s Orders
- There is currently a free economy shipping option for all Italy orders when placed on this website.
- Most items are shipped the same day when we receive your payment.
- We use a range of courier and delivery options for orders within Italy. Depending on your location and order size, we may use Local Couriers, Courier Post or Fast Post. We’ll let you know how your order was shipped and a tracking number in due course.
- Most items should be received within 1-3 working days. If you need your items in a hurry then let us know when ordering. We recommend our Gold Class shipping option for urgent orders.
- We will priorities your order, ensure we get it packed and shipped at the earliest opportunity using the most suitable courier company. Our packers will also add extra packing materials to ensure the goods have extra protection in transit. We will also let you know (by text or email) when you’re order has been shipped and the tracking number (if available)
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Bank Transfer via a secure payment gateway. You can shop with confidence – our store uses some of the best ecommerce systems available.
Pricing and Currency
- The default currency of our store is Euros. All orders are charged in Euros. The built in currency converter is a guide conversion and for information purposes only. When using the currency converter, the prices will be displayed in the currency selected until checking out. At this point, the total price will be displayed in Euros and the payment will be in Euros (EUR) as shown.
- Whilst effort is made to display correct rates in the currency converter, the price displayed in any currency (other than Euros) may vary and we recommend you contact your own credit card provider or financial institution to check the accurate rate before making a purchase.
- You may also incur a (usually small) foreign currency fee when purchasing outside of Italy – please contact your card provider for further details.
- International orders do not include any taxes within Italy and UK. Any duties, import tax or other charges within your own country or location are the responsibility of the receiver. Displayed prices are shown without tax.
WHO DO WE USE TO DELIVER YOUR ORDER?
- We have shipping & delivery contracts with DHL, FEDEX, DPD & SKYNET. The contents of your order and your delivery address will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- All the orders can be tracking via online of our courier service provide. You will also be notified by our Teams with the tracking id information once your items shipped to you delivery.